Adding a new campaign is never recommended, as the initial settings and configurations of your previous
campaigns are not carried over (which may cause the newly created campaign to be set up incorrectly).
To this end, it is preferable to copy existing campaigns instead of creating new ones.
To do this, click on the Copy Campaign button at the top of the Campaigns section.
The first two fields are used for identifications purposes. Campaign ID needs a number of 3 or more digits, not starting with 0.
The second field is a Campaign Name. You can give this new campaign a logically descriptive name to help you better identify it.
Afterwards, you would then select from the drop-down box which campaign you would like to copy the settings from.
Changing settings in Detail View
To help you modify your campaign to work the way you'd like it to, you would want to select into the campaign
and select Detail View at the top menu bar.
This will open up all of your setting options and fields for your campaign.
In this section, we will go over all of the important and most commonly used fields and settings.
If you have any additional questions on any of the fields not listed below, please feel free to click
on the question mark symbols around the fields for further information, or submit a support ticket.
Routing Extension -This field allows for a custom outbound routing extension. This allows you to use different call handling methods depending upon how you want to route calls through your outbound campaign. Formerly called Campaign VDAD extension.
- 8364 - same as 8368
- 8365 - Will send the call only to an agent on the same server as the call is placed on
- 8366 - Used for press-1, broadcast and survey campaigns
- 8367 - Will try to first send the call to an agent on the local server, then it will look on other servers
- 8368 - DEFAULT - Will send the call to the next available agent no matter what server they are on
- 8369 - Used for Answering Machine Detection after that, same behavior as 8368
- 8373 - Used for Answering Machine Detection after that same behavior as 8366
- 8374 - Used for press-1, broadcast and survey campaigns with Cepstral Text-to-speech
- 8375 - Used for Answering Machine Detection then press-1, broadcast and survey campaigns with Cepstral Text-to-speech
You can record calls on your dialer. This is configured with the Campaign recording option. ONDEMAND is the default. It allows the agent to start and stop recording as needed. ALLCALLS will start recording on the client whenver a call is sent to an agent. ALLFORCE will start recording on the client whenever a call is sent to an agent without giving the agent an option to stop recording. For ALLCALLS and ALLFORCE, there is an option to use the Recording Delay to cut down on very short recordings and reduce system load.